We’re delighted to be hosting a session on Thursday 22nd September (2pm) as part of the fantastic Leeds Digital Festival.
Join Candle Digital Co-Founder Andy Jack and finance expert Martin Mellor to learn how subject experts are using online learning platforms to monetise their expertise. You can book your free spot at Eventbrite.
The creator economy is booming. Subject experts across the globe are successfully using digital tools like YouTube, TikTok, Gumroad and Instagram to build their brand and share their expertise at scale.
But where do online courses fit in with this? What are the opportunities? And what makes the difference between a high-demand product and a total flop?
In this virtual talk we’ll explore how online learning should be a key product in any subject experts portfolio. We’ll also hear from financial guru Martin Mellor on how he’s turned his expertise into online learning experiences that are having a big impact on his learners, clients, his business and his lifestyle.
Join this event to explore:
- How online learning platforms can help you avoid being the world’s ‘best kept secret’
- The differences between the different types of learning platforms (and which one is right for you)
- Why your choice of learning platform might not be as important as you think
- Why many subject experts are choosing to sell into organizations rather than individuals
- Approaches to make online learning a sure-fire success
A 45-minute talk will be followed by a Q&A session. This event will be delivered on Zoom.
Book your place today!