Customer care policy
Whether a single person or a large organisation, we strongly believe that taking care of our clients is of the utmost importance.
- Regularly ask our customers for their opinions on our service. We want to know the good, the bad and the ugly so we can strive to be better.
- Use these opinions to shape the service we provide and improve what we do
- Be honest with our customers about the services we can and can’t provide before they commit to our help
- Only recommend products and services that we think we will serve your needs
Our staff are essential in delivering our services and ensuring our customers are delighted with what we do and how we do it.
- Ensure our staff are sufficiently trained to deliver our services and understand what is expected.
- Ensure our staff treat all customers with respect, courtesy and understanding they deserve.
- Treat our staff with the respect, courtesy and understanding they deserve.
Clear, concise and regular correspondence with customers is essential to building strong relationships and providing excellent service.
- Listen carefully to the customer
- Be polite, honest and accurate with the information we provide
- Ensure all communications are held in the strictest of confidence
- Respond to all enquiries promptly and with courtesy
- Endevour to ensure that the customer understands all information provided and is communication in a way that makes sense to them
- Conduct correspondence professionally and confidentially
- Inform customers of any changes or delays in good time
- Provide alternative sources for services where we cannot help
- Keep customers informed of any subsequent stages in the process
Delivering our standard
- Provide written quotations for works including terms and conditions which may apply
- Ensure written quotations are uncomplicated and clearly worded and provide a measurable specification for works to be undertaken
- Upon acceptance of the quote, schedule a date for delivery of the work or a follow-up communication
- Provide a clear and uncomplicated written invoice following completion of the work milestones
Measuring the standards
We want to ensure that our customer care is optimal and this will be measured by our customers.
- Seek regular feedback on customer satisfaction
- Investigate all complaints thoroughly and in a timely fashion and take every step we can to resolve this to your satisfaction
- Use feedback and results of complaint investigations to influence changes in customer care
We appreciate the excellent work and products our suppliers provide to us. As such we aim to pay all invoices within 7 days of receipt.
If you have any comments regarding our commitment to our customer care policy please feel free to get contact us.